Environmental Health Trust educates individuals, health professionals and communities about controllable environmental health risks and policy changes needed to reduce those risks. Current multi-media projects include:
- local and national campaigns to ban smoking and asbestos;
- working to warn about the risks of inappropriate use of diagnostic radiation and cell phones
- exploring what factors lie behind puzzlingly high rates of fibroid tumors
- breast cancer and endometriosis in young African American women
- building environmental wellness programs in Wyoming and Pennsylvania to address the environmental impacts of energy development, the built environment and radon.